Please share your feedback and help us improve this page. Make sure to include the URL of this page in your comments.
One search interface for over 350 data repositories worldwide
Clarivate Analytics evaluates and selects the best data repositories for content, persistence and stability, and searchability. Data that we index is organized into three document types to enhance searchability and discoverability:
Due in large part to government mandates to make data freely accessible, there are increasing numbers of data repositories being created worldwide and filled with data by researchers. As part of your literature search, data will provide a more comprehensive picture of the research being undertaken in your topic or field.
By itself, the benefits of data are obvious: data can be used by other researchers with different objectives, results can be reproduced more easily and accurately, researchers receive the credit they’re due, and data producers have a new channel by which to promote their work.
1. Access Web of Science from your library’s electronic resources page.
2. Create a sign-in for Web of Science (top right corner of the landing page).
While optional, creating a sign-in allows you to:
3. Sign up for live web-based training. Register for a class and walk through our products with an expert trainer.
4. Watch our video tutorials on YouTube. This playlist of short videos from our YouTube channel walks you through key features on the Web of Science platform.
5. Use the tabs at the top of this guide to explore each database on the platform in more detail.
The All Times Cited Count comes from these six sources.