Over 628 journals
2005 - present
Data is searchable in Russian and English
Russian Science Citation Index is created in partnership with Russia’s Scientific Electronic Library (eLibrary.ru). Content is selected by eLibrary’s editorial board to reflect the most influential scholarly literature in Russia based on citation analysis.
1. Access Web of Science from your library’s electronic resources page.
2. Create a sign-in for Web of Science (top right corner of the landing page).
While optional, creating a sign-in allows you to:
3. Sign up for live web-based training. Register for a class and walk through our products with an expert trainer.
4. Watch our video tutorials on YouTube. This playlist of short videos from our YouTube channel walks you through key features on the Web of Science platform.
5. Use the tabs at the top of this guide to explore each database on the platform in more detail.
The All Times Cited Count comes from these six sources.
Please share your feedback and help us improve this page. Make sure to include the URL of this page in your comments.