October 9, 2019: Author Data Made Better Together
- A fully re-imagined Author Search (BETA) saves you time by quickly and efficiently guiding you through the process of locating the author you are looking for. Regardless of how common their name is!
- A new Author Record (BETA) provides a clean and comprehensive picture of authors’ publication and citation record.
- Any registered user can now submit feedback to improve any author’s publication record in Web of Science Core Collection.
- An enhanced author disambiguation algorithm will continuously learn from user feedback to improve incoming author data.
- Researchers can now claim ownership of and maintain their ‘Web of Science Author Record’ via Publons.
Read the complete release notes here: