Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get PDFs Fast
Fast, one-click access to millions of research papers! Download the Kopernio extension and automatically search university library subscriptions, pre-print servers, and institutional repositories for PDFs.
Current release: Improvements to Author Search
October 9, 2019: Author Data Made Better Together
- A fully re-imagined Author Search (BETA) saves you time by quickly and efficiently guiding you through the process of locating the author you are looking for. Regardless of how common their name is!
- A new Author Record (BETA) provides a clean and comprehensive picture of authors’ publication and citation record.
- Any registered user can now submit feedback to improve any author’s publication record in Web of Science Core Collection.
- An enhanced author disambiguation algorithm will continuously learn from user feedback to improve incoming author data.
- Researchers can now claim ownership of and maintain their ‘Web of Science Author Record’ via Publons.
Read the complete release notes here: